MKS Counselling is committed to honouring and protecting the privacy of clients and visitors to our website. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We never disclose, forward, exchange or sell to third parties any personal or business information that you provide.
Personal information voluntarily submitted through our online Enquiry Forms is used solely for responding to the user’s specific queries and to provide information about MKS Counselling’s services. It is used for no other purposes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Client testimonials, references or anonymous case studies
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using email address which you have provided.
- With your consent, other than as set above, we may request your permission should we wish to use any information about you in any way – such as for client testimonials, references, or anonymous case-study purposes, and you will be able to choose not to share the information.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may, under limited circumstances, disclose client information to the appropriate authorities if, and only if, we believe that such release is necessary to reasonable comply with the law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place industry-standard security, firewall, and password protection systems and virus protection technology to safeguard all safeguard all client information we collect online.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
This website is operated by MKS Counselling and we are committed to protecting your personal information and will keep any information you provide safely and securely.
1. Disclosing Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
2. Webserver Logs
For statistical purposes, We will gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. These log files contain standard information collected by web servers, such as client IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, etc. This information is only used internally, and is not distributed or sold to a third party. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the website and to gather demographic information about Our user base as a whole.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
You can find more information about cookies at:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies enable services you have specifically asked for.
- Performance cookies – these cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience.
This website uses the following cookies:
|Cookie Types||Cookie Names||Cookie Categories||Purpose||More information|
|Website||PHPSESSID||1. Strictly necessary||Identifies your current web session to our server. It is set upon your arrival to our site and deleted when you leave. It holds no personally identifiable information.|
|1. Strictly necessary||These cookies are required by our website blogging software and do not hold any personally identifiable information.|
|2. Performance||WordPress cookie for a logged in user.|
|WordPress||TinyMCE_content_size||3. Functionality||Cookie set by the TinyMCE editor indicating the size of the content being edited.|
|Cookie Law Info (GDPR Compliance)||viewed_cookie_policy|
|Cookie set by the Cookie Law Info WordPress Plugin.||Cookie Law Info (GDPR Compliance) Plugin description.|
4. Google Analytics
We do not use Google Analytics on this website.
5. Blog Comments
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
6. Links to Third Party Websites
Links to other websites
This site contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.